How to take care of flynit and soft outsole Sneakers dirty
The flynit and soft outsole Sneakers are very comfortable on the feet. But what should I do if the flying knitted shoes are dirty?
1. Brush directly with a brush. If the surface of the flying woven shoes is not very dirty and there is some floating soil, then use a soft brush to brush it off directly.
2. If the surface of the flynit and soft outsole Sneakers is dirty, then sprinkle some detergent on the surface of the flynit shoes, then use a soft brush to clean it and let it dry.
3. You can also use soap to fly the surface of the shoes, and then use a brush to brush in one direction, so that the brush is also very clean.
4. You can soak the flynit and soft outsole Sneakers in warm water first, pour in the laundry detergent, soak for 20 minutes, and then brush with a brush.
5. Pack the flying shoes in a laundry bag, and then put them in the washing machine to wash them, so that they can be washed very cleanly.
6. Send the flynit and soft outsole Sneakers directly to the laundromat and ask professional staff to help wash them, which is very convenient.